How to factory reset MULTILASER MS40G? How to wipe all data in MULTILASER MS40G? How to bypass screen lock in MULTILASER MS40G? How to restore defaults in MULTILASER MS40G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MULTILASER MS40G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your MULTILASER MS40G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731E core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few moments.
- Then push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- If the Android logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate here and the Power button to accept it.
- Now you should select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data was erased from your MULTILASER MS40G.
Formatar hard reset multilaser MS40s - video