How to factory reset MULTILASER MS60F Plus? How to wipe all data in MULTILASER MS60F Plus? How to bypass screen lock in MULTILASER MS60F Plus? How to restore defaults in MULTILASER MS60F Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MULTILASER MS60F Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MULTILASER MS60F Plus will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Android logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- If the Android Robot appears click Volume Up + Power key.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- After that select "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! During this process all your data will be removed.
TUTORIAL HARD RESET MS60 MULTILASER - video