Hard Reset MWg UBiQUiO 501
How to factory reset MWg UBiQUiO 501? How to wipe all data in MWg UBiQUiO 501? How to bypass screen lock in MWg UBiQUiO 501? How to restore defaults in MWg UBiQUiO 501?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MWg UBiQUiO 501. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your MWg UBiQUiO 501 will be as new and your TI OMAP 750 core will run faster.
- If the cell phone is off hold down the Power key to switch it back on.
- After that, press the Left Soft key to display Menu.
- In the next step find and select Settings.
- Then choose Security Settings and tap Factory Settings.
- Highlight option Restore factory default and confirm be tapping Enter button.
- To begin the whole operation enter the conﬁrmation code: 1234.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.