Hard Reset MY AUDIO New Line X2
How to factory reset MY AUDIO New Line X2? How to wipe all data in MY AUDIO New Line X2? How to bypass screen lock in MY AUDIO New Line X2? How to restore defaults in MY AUDIO New Line X2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MY AUDIO New Line X2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MY AUDIO New Line X2 will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work