Hard Reset MY AUDIO Series7 708V
How to factory reset MY AUDIO Series7 708V? How to wipe all data in MY AUDIO Series7 708V? How to bypass screen lock in MY AUDIO Series7 708V? How to restore defaults in MY AUDIO Series7 708V?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MY AUDIO Series7 708V. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MY AUDIO Series7 708V will be as new and your Wondermedia WM8850 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is switched off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Great job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (MY AUDIO Series7 708V)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.