Hard Reset My-Go GBT10 GoTab 10"
How to factory reset My-Go GBT10 GoTab 10"? How to wipe all data in My-Go GBT10 GoTab 10"? How to bypass screen lock in My-Go GBT10 GoTab 10"? How to restore defaults in My-Go GBT10 GoTab 10"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset My-Go GBT10 GoTab 10". Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your My-Go GBT10 GoTab 10" will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a while in order to turn the device on.
- Then go to the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (My-Go GBT10 GoTab 10")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.