Hard Reset My-Go GBT10X GoTab X 10.1"
How to factory reset My-Go GBT10X GoTab X 10.1" ? How to wipe all data in My-Go GBT10X GoTab X 10.1" ? How to bypass screen lock in My-Go GBT10X GoTab X 10.1" ? How to restore defaults in My-Go GBT10X GoTab X 10.1" ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset My-Go GBT10X GoTab X 10.1" . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your My-Go GBT10X GoTab X 10.1" will be as new and your MT8127 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work