Hard Reset My-Go GBT740R GoTab 7
How to factory reset My-Go GBT740R GoTab 7? How to wipe all data in My-Go GBT740R GoTab 7? How to bypass screen lock in My-Go GBT740R GoTab 7? How to restore defaults in My-Go GBT740R GoTab 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset My-Go GBT740R GoTab 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your My-Go GBT740R GoTab 7 will be as new and your BoxChip A10 core will run faster.
- In order to power on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work