Hard Reset My-Go GoTab Digit
How to factory reset My-Go GoTab Digit? How to wipe all data in My-Go GoTab Digit? How to bypass screen lock in My-Go GoTab Digit? How to restore defaults in My-Go GoTab Digit?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset My-Go GoTab Digit. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your My-Go GoTab Digit will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (My-Go GoTab Digit)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.