Hard Reset My-Go GT9X Go Tab X 9"
How to factory reset My-Go GT9X Go Tab X 9"? How to wipe all data in My-Go GT9X Go Tab X 9"? How to bypass screen lock in My-Go GT9X Go Tab X 9"? How to restore defaults in My-Go GT9X Go Tab X 9"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset My-Go GT9X Go Tab X 9". Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your My-Go GT9X Go Tab X 9" will be as new and your Mediatek MT8127 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning, press the Power button for a while to power on the tablet.
- Afterwards go to the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (My-Go GT9X Go Tab X 9")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.