Hard Reset My-Go GTB7 GoTab 7
How to factory reset My-Go GTB7 GoTab 7? How to wipe all data in My-Go GTB7 GoTab 7? How to bypass screen lock in My-Go GTB7 GoTab 7? How to restore defaults in My-Go GTB7 GoTab 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset My-Go GTB7 GoTab 7. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your My-Go GTB7 GoTab 7 will be as new and your Rockchip 2926 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (My-Go GTB7 GoTab 7)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.