Hard Reset My-Go GTD7-C GoTab X
How to factory reset My-Go GTD7-C GoTab X? How to wipe all data in My-Go GTD7-C GoTab X? How to bypass screen lock in My-Go GTD7-C GoTab X? How to restore defaults in My-Go GTD7-C GoTab X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset My-Go GTD7-C GoTab X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your My-Go GTD7-C GoTab X will be as new and your RK3168 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (My-Go GTD7-C GoTab X)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.