Hard Reset My-Go GTi8 GoTab 8
How to factory reset My-Go GTi8 GoTab 8? How to wipe all data in My-Go GTi8 GoTab 8? How to bypass screen lock in My-Go GTi8 GoTab 8? How to restore defaults in My-Go GTi8 GoTab 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset My-Go GTi8 GoTab 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your My-Go GTi8 GoTab 8 will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (My-Go GTi8 GoTab 8)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.