Hard Reset MYCELL Spider A7
How to factory reset MYCELL Spider A7? How to wipe all data in MYCELL Spider A7? How to bypass screen lock in MYCELL Spider A7? How to restore defaults in MYCELL Spider A7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MYCELL Spider A7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MYCELL Spider A7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- If you want to perform this operation, you have to turn your MYCELL Spider A7 off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a short while.
- When your phone is completely off, you have to proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- The menu will appear, and you should use Volume Up to navigate to option Recovery Mode, and then select it with Volume Down key.
- In the following menu, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset".
- Next you have to confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Wait for data to be wiped, and after that select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your MYCELL Spider A7 will be restarted in about a minute after that, and that's it.
Hard Reset (MYCELL Spider A7)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.