Hard Reset myPhone 3310
How to factory reset myPhone 3310? How to wipe all data in myPhone 3310? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone 3310? How to restore defaults in myPhone 3310?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone 3310. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your myPhone 3310 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning, turn on your phone by using Power key.
- Next, from Main Menu go to Menu and select Settings.
- After that, choose Phone Settings and scroll to Factory Reset option.
- In the last step choose YES to confirm the operation and enter the safety code: 1122.
- Well done your hard reset is complete!
Hard Reset (myPhone 3310)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.