Hard Reset myPhone 6310
How to factory reset myPhone 6310? How to wipe all data in myPhone 6310? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone 6310? How to restore defaults in myPhone 6310?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone 6310. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your myPhone 6310 will be as new and your Spreadtrum, SC6531DA core will run faster.
- Start by using Power key to turn on your mobile phone.
- From the Home screen select Menu and go to Settings.
- After that, tap Reset and choose Master Reset option.
- Confirm the whole operation by selecting YES.
- To start the hard reset process on your phone enter the safety code which is: 1122.
- Well done your hard reset is complete.
Hard Reset (myPhone 6310)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.