Hard Reset myPhone 7300
How to factory reset myPhone 7300? How to wipe all data in myPhone 7300? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone 7300? How to restore defaults in myPhone 7300?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone 7300. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your myPhone 7300 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6261D core will run faster.
- First of all, switch on your device by using Power Key.
- Secondly, in the Home Screen select Menu then go to Settings.
- After that, choose to Restore Factory Settings.
- Enter the safety code: 1122 and then confirm the whole operation by choosing YES.
- Well done in a short moment your phone will be ready for use.
Hard Reset (myPhone 7300)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.