How to factory reset myPhone Artis? How to wipe all data in myPhone Artis? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Artis? How to restore defaults in myPhone Artis?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Artis. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your myPhone Artis will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power rocker at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Myphone logo.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset myPhone Artis - wipe device by factory reset - video
Hard Reset myPhone Artis- bypass lock screen pattern - video
Hard Reset myPhone Artis- reset and bypass screen lock - video