How to factory reset myPhone City? How to wipe all data in myPhone City? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone City? How to restore defaults in myPhone City?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone City. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your myPhone City will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737V core will run faster.
- At the begining turn off the smartphone by using Power button.
- In the next step start pressing the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held buttons when you see the myPhone City logo and start holding Power button and click Volume up button.
- In Recovery Mode menu navigate by using Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- After this select "yes" and confirm that by using Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode show up again accept operation "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Well done! That's all.
Hard Reset myPhone X PRO - Bypass Screen Lock / Restore Factory Settings - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone X PRO - Bypass Screen Lock / Format - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone X PRO - Erase Everything / Restore Settings - video