How to factory reset myPhone Cube LTE? How to wipe all data in myPhone Cube LTE? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Cube LTE? How to restore defaults in myPhone Cube LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Cube LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your myPhone Cube LTE will be as new and your Mediatek MT6735M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset myPhone Cube - how to perform FACTORY RESET - video