How to factory reset myPhone Cube? How to wipe all data in myPhone Cube? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Cube? How to restore defaults in myPhone Cube?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Cube. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your myPhone Cube will be as new and your Mediatek MT6582 core will run faster.
- First of all, switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up and Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You ought to release held keys as soon as you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- After that, scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and hit the Power button to confirm your choice.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset myPhone Cube - how to perform FACTORY RESET - video