How to factory reset myPhone Fun 18x9? How to wipe all data in myPhone Fun 18x9? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Fun 18x9? How to restore defaults in myPhone Fun 18x9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Fun 18x9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your myPhone Fun 18x9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- When the myPhone logo appears let go of all buttons.
- If the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset myPhone GO - Wipe All Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Factory Reset myPhone GO - Wipe All Data |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone GO - Clear eMMC |HardReset.info - video