How to factory reset myPhone FUN 4? How to wipe all data in myPhone FUN 4? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone FUN 4? How to restore defaults in myPhone FUN 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone FUN 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your myPhone FUN 4 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8830 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power rocker at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset myPhone FUN 4 - remove pattern and password - video
Hard Reset myPhone FUN 4 - wipe your device by using settings - video