Reset Network Settings myPhone Fun 5
How to reset network settings in myPhone Fun 5? How to restore default network configuration in Android 6.0 Marshmallow? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in myPhone Fun 5?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 6.0 Marshmallow and fix the network errors in myPhone Fun 5.
- At the very beginning unlock myPhone Fun 5 and open the main menu.
- Then from the list of Apps find and select Settings.
- Afterwards scroll and choose Backup & Reset.
- From the menu in front of you choose Network settings reset.
- Choose Reset Settings twice and wait until the operation will be completed.
- Good job! You just reset all Mobile Data, Wi-Fi and Network settings.
How to Reset Network Settings in myPhone Fun 5 - Restore Network - video