How to factory reset myPhone Fun 7 LTE? How to wipe all data in myPhone Fun 7 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Fun 7 LTE? How to restore defaults in myPhone Fun 7 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Fun 7 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your myPhone Fun 7 LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MTK6739 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the myPhone logo appears let go of all buttons.
- If the Android Robot appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
How to Factory Reset myPhone GO - Wipe All Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Factory Reset myPhone GO - Wipe All Data |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone GO - Clear eMMC |HardReset.info - video