How to factory reset myPhone Fun LTE? How to wipe all data in myPhone Fun LTE? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Fun LTE? How to restore defaults in myPhone Fun LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Fun LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your myPhone Fun LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off myPhone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all keys when the myPhone logo pops up.
- If you see the Android Robot image press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu use Volume keys to choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- Finally scroll down to "reboot system now" and accept it with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset myPhone GO - Wipe All Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Factory Reset myPhone GO - Wipe All Data |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone GO - Clear eMMC |HardReset.info - video