Hard Reset myPhone Funky
How to factory reset myPhone Funky? How to wipe all data in myPhone Funky? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Funky? How to restore defaults in myPhone Funky?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Funky. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your myPhone Funky will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see an myPhone logo appears on the screen.
- From the Boot Mode menu choose Recovery by using the Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to select.
- As soon as the Android pictures appears on the scren press the Power key once.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then scroll down to "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset myPhone Funky - Factory Reset in Andoird device - video
Hard Reset myPhone Funky - reset and bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset myPhone Funky - wipe your device and bypass pattern lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work