How to factory reset myPhone GO!? How to wipe all data in myPhone GO!? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone GO!? How to restore defaults in myPhone GO!?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone GO!. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your myPhone GO! will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when the myPhone logo appears.
- When the Android Robot image pops up click Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset myPhone GO - Wipe All Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Factory Reset myPhone GO - Wipe All Data |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone GO - Clear eMMC |HardReset.info - video