Hard Reset myPhone Halo Easy
How to factory reset myPhone Halo Easy? How to wipe all data in myPhone Halo Easy? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Halo Easy? How to restore defaults in myPhone Halo Easy?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Halo Easy. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your myPhone Halo Easy will be as new and your SC6531DA core will run faster.
- At the very beginning, turn on your cell phone by using Power Key.
- After that, find on Main Menu the Menu option and go to Settings.
- In the third step, choose Phone Settings and select Restore Factory Settings.
- In the end, enter the safety code which is: 1122 and type on OK to begin the whole process.
- After a short while, your hard reset is complete.
Hard Reset (myPhone Halo Easy)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.