Hard Reset myPhone Hammer 2+
How to factory reset myPhone Hammer 2+? How to wipe all data in myPhone Hammer 2+? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Hammer 2+? How to restore defaults in myPhone Hammer 2+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Hammer 2+. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your myPhone Hammer 2+ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6276w core will run faster.
- First of all, turn on the mobile phone by using the Power key.
- Secondly, in Main Menu choose Menu and then select Settings.
- After that, highlight Restore Factory Settings and accept it.
- To start the hard reset operation enter the following Safety Code: 1122 and confirm by pressing OK.
- Good job! You performed hard reset process successfully.
Hard Reset (myPhone Hammer 2+)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.