Hard Reset myPhone Hammer 2
How to factory reset myPhone Hammer 2? How to wipe all data in myPhone Hammer 2? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Hammer 2? How to restore defaults in myPhone Hammer 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Hammer 2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your myPhone Hammer 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6252 core will run faster.
- At first, switch on the cellphone by using the Power button.
- After that, in Main Menu choose Menu and then select Settings.
- On the settings, highlight Restore Factory Settings and accept it.
- To begin the hard reset process enter the following Safety Code: 1122 and confirm by pressing OK.
- Good job! You performed hard reset process successfully.
Hard Reset (myPhone Hammer 2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.