Hard Reset myPhone Hammer 4+
How to factory reset myPhone Hammer 4+? How to wipe all data in myPhone Hammer 4+? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Hammer 4+? How to restore defaults in myPhone Hammer 4+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Hammer 4+. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your myPhone Hammer 4+ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6276A core will run faster.
- At first, switch on your smartphone by using Power Key.
- After that, select Menu from the Home Screen and then go to Settings.
- Afterward, tap on Factory Settings.
- To start the hard reset process enter the following Safety Code: 1122 and confirm it by pressing OK.
- Well done, you completed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (myPhone Hammer 4+)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.