How to factory reset myPhone Hammer Active? How to wipe all data in myPhone Hammer Active? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Hammer Active? How to restore defaults in myPhone Hammer Active?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Hammer Active. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your myPhone Hammer Active will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When the myPhone logo appears let go of all buttons.
- Now start holding Power button and press Volume Up when Android Robot pops up.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate nad the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset myPhone GO - Wipe All Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Factory Reset myPhone GO - Wipe All Data |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone GO - Clear eMMC |HardReset.info - video