How to factory reset myPhone Hammer Axe M LTE? How to wipe all data in myPhone Hammer Axe M LTE? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Hammer Axe M LTE? How to restore defaults in myPhone Hammer Axe M LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Hammer Axe M LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your myPhone Hammer Axe M LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you see an myPhone logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset myPhone Hammer Axe - Bypass Screen Lock / Android Format - video
myPhone Hammer Axe LTE HARD RESET / RESTORE SETTINGS / FORMAT - video