How to factory reset myPhone Hammer Axe Pro? How to wipe all data in myPhone Hammer Axe Pro? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Hammer Axe Pro? How to restore defaults in myPhone Hammer Axe Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Hammer Axe Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your myPhone Hammer Axe Pro will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys together a short while.
- Stop holding these keys when you see myPhone logo on the screen.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step select "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- If you see Recovery Mode select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset myPhone Hammer Axe - Bypass Screen Lock / Android Format - video
myPhone Hammer Axe LTE HARD RESET / RESTORE SETTINGS / FORMAT - video