Hard Reset myPhone Hammer Blade
How to factory reset myPhone Hammer Blade? How to wipe all data in myPhone Hammer Blade? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Hammer Blade? How to restore defaults in myPhone Hammer Blade?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Hammer Blade. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your myPhone Hammer Blade will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the mobile.
- Then press and push Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when the myPhone logo pops up.
- If the Android Robot pops up press the Power key and Volume Up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset myPhone Prime 2 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone Prime 2 - Remove Password |HardReset.info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.