How to factory reset myPhone Hammer Bolt? How to wipe all data in myPhone Hammer Bolt? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Hammer Bolt? How to restore defaults in myPhone Hammer Bolt?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Hammer Bolt. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your myPhone Hammer Bolt will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- You can release the held buttons as soon as the Boot Mode shows up.
- Choose to Recovery Mode by using Volume Up and then Volume Down to confirm.
- When the Android Robot appears, click the Power key and Volume Up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes" and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset myPhone Prime 2 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone Prime 2 - Remove Password |HardReset.info - video