How to factory reset myPhone Hammer Energy 18x9? How to wipe all data in myPhone Hammer Energy 18x9? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Hammer Energy 18x9? How to restore defaults in myPhone Hammer Energy 18x9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Hammer Energy 18x9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your myPhone Hammer Energy 18x9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confrim that.
- If the Android Robot image pops up hold down Power button and click Volume Up once.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm by using the Power key.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset myPhone Prime 2 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone Prime 2 - Remove Password |HardReset.info - video