How to factory reset myPhone Hammer Force? How to wipe all data in myPhone Hammer Force? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Hammer Force? How to restore defaults in myPhone Hammer Force?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Hammer Force. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your myPhone Hammer Force will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 core will run faster.
- Begin by switchning off the myPhone Hammer Force by holding down the Power button for a short while. .
- In the next step press and hold simulatiously the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Boot Mode pops up release all keys.
- Navigatae to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press the Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- The smartphone is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed. The myPhone Welcome Panel should show up on the screen.
Hard Reset myPhone Hammer Axe - Bypass Screen Lock / Android Format - video
myPhone Hammer Force HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock - video
myPhone Hammer Force HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on