How to factory reset myPhone Hammer Iron 2? How to wipe all data in myPhone Hammer Iron 2? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Hammer Iron 2? How to restore defaults in myPhone Hammer Iron 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Hammer Iron 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your myPhone Hammer Iron 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off your phone by holding the Power key.
- Secondly, prepare micro USB cable and connect with PC or charger.
- Now open USB protection, then start holding Volume UP button and connect micro USB cable with phone.
- When the Boot Mode pops up release all keys.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and click the Volume Down button to accept it.
- If the Android logo appears, start holding the Power button and press the Volume Up button once.
- In the next step navigate by Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- At this moment select "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power button.
- When "Recovery" show up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- That's everything. Disconnect mobile from charger or PC. The Hard Reset operation will be finished for a short while.
How to Hard Reset myPhone Hammer Iron 2 - Bypass Pattern / Format Android - video
myPhone Hammer Iron 2 Hard Reset / Format Android / Delete Data - video
myPhone Hammer Iron 2 Hard Reset / Hardware Keys Reset - video