How to factory reset myPhone Hammer Titan 2? How to wipe all data in myPhone Hammer Titan 2? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Hammer Titan 2? How to restore defaults in myPhone Hammer Titan 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Hammer Titan 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your myPhone Hammer Titan 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first turn off myPhone Hammer Titan 2 by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- In the second step start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up on the screen.
- Now choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When Android Robot appears start pressing Power key and click Volume Up once.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then use Volume keys to select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset myPhone Prime 2 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone Prime 2 - Remove Password |HardReset.info - video