Hard Reset myPhone Infinity LTE
How to factory reset myPhone Infinity LTE? How to wipe all data in myPhone Infinity LTE? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Infinity LTE? How to restore defaults in myPhone Infinity LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Infinity LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your myPhone Infinity LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Fristly, switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a menu with two options, remove your hand from buttons.
- Then hold down the Volume Up to enter Android System Recover
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Menu key (or Power key) for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Menu button to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work