Hard Reset myPhone Luna II
How to factory reset myPhone Luna II? How to wipe all data in myPhone Luna II? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Luna II? How to restore defaults in myPhone Luna II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Luna II. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your myPhone Luna II will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off your device using the Power button for a short while.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see an myPhone logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset myPhone Luna II - Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone Luna II - Remove Screen Lock - video
myPhone Luna II HARD RESET / Master Reset / Restore myPhone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work