Hard Reset myPhone Luna
How to factory reset myPhone Luna? How to wipe all data in myPhone Luna? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Luna? How to restore defaults in myPhone Luna?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Luna. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your myPhone Luna will be as new and your MediaTek MT6591 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see the myPhone logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset myPhone Luna - remove screen lock protection - video
Hard Reset myPhone Luna - Reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
Hard Reset myPhone Luna - wipe your Android device - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.