How to factory reset myPhone Mini? How to wipe all data in myPhone Mini? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Mini? How to restore defaults in myPhone Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your myPhone Mini will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731 core will run faster.
- Fristly, switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a menu with two options, remove your hand from buttons.
- Then hold down the Volume Up to enter Android System Recover.
- Afterwards choose Recovery Mode again by using the Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down button to select.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Factory Reset myPhone Mini - Erase All Data in myPhone - video
Hard Reset myPhone Mini - How to Remove Pattern Lock in myPhone ini - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone Mini - Android Reset - video
How To Hard Reset MyPhone Ocean Mini - video