Master Reset myPhone myTab 10 II
Check out the alternitve method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of myPhone myTab 10 II in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from myPhone myTab 10 II.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 4.4 KitKat system and myPhone myTab 10 II will work faster. Let's use the full power of Cortex-A7 core by resting the myPhone myTab 10 II and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Polymer 5000.0 mAh battery.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the myPhone Luna logo shows up.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "clear eMMC" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Excellent! You perform a factory reset operation and erase pattern lock protection.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work