How to factory reset myPhone Pocket 18x9? How to wipe all data in myPhone Pocket 18x9? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Pocket 18x9? How to restore defaults in myPhone Pocket 18x9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Pocket 18x9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your myPhone Pocket 18x9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- Switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the Boot Mode pops up, release the held buttons.
- By using the Volume Up button choose to Recovery Mode and then accept it with Volume Down.
- If the Android Robot shows up press the Power key and clicks Volume Up.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- Now you have to select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset myPhone Prime 2 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone Prime 2 - Remove Password |HardReset.info - video