How to factory reset myPhone Power? How to wipe all data in myPhone Power? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Power? How to restore defaults in myPhone Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your myPhone Power will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys when the myPhone logo pops up.
- When Android Robot appears and start holding the Power button and click Volume up button once.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" and confirm that by using Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" and press the Power key to launch the process.
Hard Reset myPhone X PRO - Bypass Screen Lock / Restore Factory Settings - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone X PRO - Bypass Screen Lock / Format - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone X PRO - Erase Everything / Restore Settings - video