How to factory reset myPhone Prime 18x9 LTE? How to wipe all data in myPhone Prime 18x9 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Prime 18x9 LTE? How to restore defaults in myPhone Prime 18x9 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Prime 18x9 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your myPhone Prime 18x9 LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737W core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when you see the Boot Mode.
- Afterward, by using the Volume Up choose to Recovery Mode and confirm it with Volume Down.
- When Android Robot appears on the display, hold down the Power key and press Volume Up once.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset myPhone Prime 2 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone Prime 2 - Remove Password |HardReset.info - video