Hard Reset myPhone Prime 2
How to factory reset myPhone Prime 2? How to wipe all data in myPhone Prime 2? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Prime 2? How to restore defaults in myPhone Prime 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Prime 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your myPhone Prime 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- Switch off the phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when the Boot Mode shows up, navigate to Recovery Mode by using Volume Up and to confirm press Volume Down.
- If you see Android Robot hold down the Power key and press Volume Up key once.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset myPhone Prime 2 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone Prime 2 - Remove Password |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work